Billing question

Hello everyone, I have the following question:

I know the billing policies $10,99 USD/user/month for tht Premium Plan.
So if I have a Premium Plan for a Team of 3 people, it’s gonna cost $32,97 USD/user/month.

The question is, if I add a Project to that group, and I add a specific person that doesn’t belong to the team, will Asana charge us those extra $10,99 USD for that user?

And if that is the case, does it make sense to build a copy of the project on a free-version-team, and copy every task there?

Thank you very much in advance

You can review with sales@asana.com, but I believe:

• If you add another user with your domain name, you will have to pay for that user, but if the user has another domain name, e.g. gmail.com, then that user is a Guest and doesn’t count as a seat
  • I think your workaround would be very cumbersome and to be avoided.

Hope that helps,

Larry

1 Like

Ok ,thank you very much. Here’s a followup question:
If I have a 3 people team with Premium Plan, and I build a second team with the same three people, do I get charged twice for each member or only once?

Thank you very much in advance

1 Like

Hi,

I recommend you reach out to sales@asana.com who can best answer your questions because this is a complicated area.

You can have a plan at the organization, division, or team level. If your plan is really a team plan, it may be (I’m not sure) that another team would cost again because they’re separate. You might instead want a division, which is a set of teams of your choosing that doesn’t double-charge for users in multiple teams.

For more info:

Larry

1 Like

Will do, thank you very much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.