How many teams/projects can I create with the free version?

How many teams/projects can I create with the free version?

Welcome, @Dustin4. Unlimited projects and I think unlimited teams too–certainly more than anyone would need. Additional details at:

Larry

My understanding is that projects/tasks/teams are unlimited with the free version but you cannot control the privacy on those projects/teams so everyone would be able to see the information. It all depends on what you are wanting to use it for to determine whether the privacy factor is important to you.

Good afternoon
Our company got Asana Premium for 15 users. We have 13 teams but we can’t add more fields to the tasks of the projects in the latest teams created; when we try to do that, we are offered the premium subscription that we already got. Which are the features and limitations of Asana premium?

@Arianna_Nicastro,

This question doesn’t really relate to the current thread. Can you open a new thread with your question, and also include screenshots to show exactly what you’re referring to, or describe in more detail?

Thanks,

Larry

Hi,

My organization has “Premium” subscription.

When I try to create new “Team” , the “invite only” choice is grey out with upgrade to Premium choice …

Anyone knows why?

Welcome, @Yang_Feng,

I’m not sure if this is the case for you, but if your domain is a Premium Division instead of a Premium Organization then you might see this happen. Your Asana Admin and/or Billing Owner would know for sure. If so, once the team is made a part of the Division, then the option will become enabled.

Hope that helps,

Larry

Hi,

I did log in as an Admin account aka Billing . Here is what I see. It doesn’t really show much.
How would I know if it’s Division or Organization?

Thanks,
Yang

@Yang_Feng, The Asana Admin/Billing Owner will have in the profile menu “Admin Console” (it doesn’t seem you do so there’s someone else at your org who does). From there, choose Billing and see Plan Details.

Or contact support@asana.com.

Thanks,

Larry

I can’t really make sense out of this Asana terminology answer. Can someone help to interpret? Dummy down …

So we subscribe to “Team” but not “Organization”? There is premium team subscription vs premium organization subscription?

Even just a premium subscription team, shouldn’t I be able to see billing history etc …

Best,
Yang

Yes to both questions.

I don’t think so. That may only be available to a Premium Org or Premium Division.

You can read more at:

But it’s confusing. You might want to contact sales@asana.com and arrange a call to discuss your options and what they mean.

Sorry for misleading you initially when I said to go to the Admin Console when you don’t have one. I did that based on your initial post mentioning “My organization has “Premium” subscription” which got me on the track of assuming you had a Premium Org but you don’t.

Hope that helps,

Larry