Better customization with form submissions

I am working on a project that involves a weekly form submission.
However, I find it challenging to keep track and do analysis on the form submissions.
Currently, form submissions will be created into new tasks into the project.

It would be really great if I have the options to:

• have all submissions stored in a csv file for download so I can perform further analysis
  • make submissions subtasks of a chosen task

Hope that can be on the list of to be improved features for Asana.

Appreciate it!

Hi @anon49707162, welcome to the Asana Community Forum!

If you wish to have your form submissions stored in a CSV file, you can create a report of all form submissions on a specific project and export it to CSV. You can also save this report.

In this thread you can find how to search for all form submissions: Search for “Added by Form”, and you can also find all the steps to save and export your report in this article.

Lastly, we already have a thread in our #productfeedback category related to your second request. I suggest you to support this request adding your vote here: Forms: Ability to have questions trigger a task/subtask creation & option to share/manipulate at form level

We have recently launched some updates for Forms, if you are interested, have a look at the announcement here: Forms are now even more powerful and customisable!

I hope this helps, @anon49707162! Let me know if you have any other questions :slight_smile: