Forms Export

Is there a way to export a completed Form? I intend on sending out a Forms survey to multiple team members and I would like to aggregate the responses into one CSV file. I have figured out how to export all tasks into a CSV but I was curios if anyone has done something like this before.

1 Like

I believe there’s a 3rd party solution by using zapier to copy all the responses into google sheet or other app

1 Like

Hey @David_Stofanak, when team members will fill up the form, Asana will automatically create a task in the project associated with your Form for each person who filled up the form. Once everyone has filled the form, you can export this project to do your analysis outside of Asana!

Does that help?

1 Like

Hi @Marie, the project export seems to only pull information that is visible on the columns of the project - our forms have many more fields than just what is visible on the project columns thus, exporting the project and not the forms doesn’t resolve our issue.

Are there any workarounds for this? Any solution we may have not thought of…?
-Adi

Hello @Adi_Shwartz welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

Have a look here Export data from a form only - #2 by Bastien_Siebman as it should definitely allow you to export all.

Bridge24 offers export functionality too: Bridge24 + Asana • Asana
Ditto can help with data export from Asana too

1 Like

Is there somewhere to vote to make this feature less of a manual hassle?

3 Likes

Has there been a solution to this issue? Is there a way to print the completed form, yet (similar to google forms)?

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum @Saritza_Betancourt!

Since a task is created once a form has been filled maybe try to print the task. Then when the pop-up appears select save as PDF.

Screenshot_9582
Screenshot_9584

Or see the other options listed further above in this thread.