Hello all, I am not sure in which category I can ask questions, but lets say that this one is the closes to our needs.
I am looking for a solution to either one or both of the following issues:
- I want to be able to automatically create tags in Asana, via an external integration
- Zapier does not support that
- Automate.io does not support that
- I am in contact with Flowsana, have not heard back just yet
- Any other suggestions for user friendly integrations / ways (no code)
- Anyone who can do that with code - you will need to do that for over 30 projects
All of them can add a tag, but it has to already exist in the system, they cannot create it.
- If there is no solution to question 1 - is there a solution that I can bulk create tags lets say from a CSV? Once I create all the tags I need in the system I can use them with Zapier.
What we are trying to solve?
I have a Project which tracks offers we have given out. I want an automation that can create a unique number for each offer and append it as a tag. Currently I can use Zapier + Sheets to create unique numbers and append them as part of the name of the task. But I want it as tag, because I have a separate project where I track contracts. Each contract also has an unique number, but I want to add the tag to the offer to which the contract is connected which is best done via tags.
Thank you for the help and support!