Asana within Citrix (Overseas based server)

Hi all,

Our organization runs over multiple countries with our head office in the UK (England). I am running out of the Australian office. We use Citrix to access the servers in UK to run programs vital to the company.

1. I can run Asana both inside and outside of Citrix.
  2. Outside of Citrix I get Australian Time for my jobs. I.E. A job for 9am on the 21/2/2019 and it appears as 9am 2/2/2019
  3. Inside of Citrix, my location is set to Australia, my time in the bottom right is the correct time and my chrome browser is set to English (Australia) but within Asana the job is logged for 10pm on the 20/2/2019. So it’s set to UK time.
  4. Is there an option for me to set my time in Asana for my account? If not, why is it not operating from my sessions windows time?

Cheers for your assistance
Tristan

Hello Tristan,

I am not sure why this is happening. Usually Asana runs based on your system time. If it is all set to Australian time, then all your tasks will be set to the Australian time. I am not sure if by accessing Citrix, the server is overriding your computer time to the UK timezone.
Did you check to see if Citrix timezone on the actual account is set to default UK-GMT? This could be part of it.

Sorry 2 should be:

1. Outside of Citrix I get Australian Time for my jobs. I.E. A job for 9am on the 21/2/2019 and it appears as 9am 21/2/2019