Asana Suddenly Requires Reload Every ~20 Seconds

After using Asana for over a year without any issues, Saturday (9/4/21) it started having pop-ups to reload whenever any user tries to edit a record. I saw another post on this, but it was auto-closed after 4 days without an apparent resolution. This is literally stopping anything from being saved and stopping all operations related to Asana. I’ve tried the troubleshooting steps provided in the other post. We use the browser version as our primary version. Latest Chrome Update is implemented. Disabled Extensions. Etc.

Hi @Jon_VanDeventer_CEO, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

I’m sorry to hear you’ve run into trouble here! Could you please try all the troubleshooting steps listed below and let me know if any of these resolve the issue?

Could you also confirm if this is happening to all users in your Organization?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

I apologize, but what steps are you referring to? It looks like Product Feedback post is unrelated. Am I missing something?

Hi @Jon_VanDeventer_CEO, sorry for the confusion! This was the link: Asana supported browsers and troubleshooting steps | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

I see you confirmed you have followed most of these steps already, could you also confirm what results you get in the connectivity test: https://connectivity-test.asana.com/?

1 Like

Hi @Jon_VanDeventer_CEO, just checking in to see if you have any updates?

If the troubleshooting steps did not work, I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team for further assistance as they have access to additional tools that we don’t have here on the Community team. You can contact them by following the steps below:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.