Asana needs to be reloaded - Recurring issue, not responding to troubleshooting

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Today for the first time I am getting an error message “Asana needs to be reloaded”. However no matter how may times I do, I cannot complete project updates.

I have followed all recommended troubleshooting here; Asana supported browsers and troubleshooting steps | Product guide • Asana Product Guide
But that did absolutely no good.

I can see that over the years this is a recurring bug and hope you can resolve quickly. Unique phrase: 4 slow roosters drink terribly quickly

Steps to reproduce:
Any time I try to add an update to a project my screen freezes and I get the error message below.

Browser version:
I have tried all compatible and updated all compatible browsers too. I cleared my cache, went incognito etc. Nothing works.

Upload screenshots below:

CD3C8716-3ED2-4165-BEA2-763762781BCA

Hi,

The only way to fix it is to contact support directly.

1 Like

Thanks Bastien,

I contacted support yesterday, quoting the unique phrase that appeared on the error message. Im seeing this issue reporting by many others before me, so I hope its a quick fix!

As an update on this issue, Asana was crashing as I had ‘comment-only’ access on the Project in question. Moving to edit access and the issue should be resolved.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.