Asana keeps reloading, every +- 20 seconds, doesn't save any changes

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
31 green whales strike sharply
Steps to reproduce:
I go into a task, I make a change within the description section. I click on another task, within 5 seconds I get the message “Asana needs to be reloaded”

Browser version:
Chrome + Safari. I also cleared cache, try from incognito and reset my laptop. Nothing works

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Jerry_van_Es, welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m sorry for the trouble, the error message on your screenshot indicates it might be an issue with Project/Task Permissions (Comment only for example). Could you please double check what are your permissions for the task you’re trying to add a description?

Here are the steps to follow to check your project/task permissions:

If you could share a screenshot of these permissions with me it would be super useful!

Hi Emily,

Thank you. I think this is the issue indeed. Now I know it for next time. I still think it would be better to have a specific message saying “you can not make changes in this task” or something. Because for me, the reason of the continuous reloading wasn’t clear.

Cheers

Hi @Jerry_van_Es, thanks for getting back to me on this. I am happy to know it has resolved the issue. I completely understand your point and I will note your feedback to make sure it gets to our Product team. Let me know if you have any questions!

Have a great weekend! :grinning:

2 Likes