Happy new year everyone Here are our latest Release Notes of 2019 (and of the decade!!)
- Native Salesforce integration : This integration allows teams working in Salesforce to collaborate seamlessly with teams working in Asana. Learn more here.
- Tableau integration : With this integration, you can sync Asana task data to Tableau and build powerful reports on your team’s work. Learn more here.
- Auto-shifting dependency dates : If you change the due date of a parent task that results in a conflict with dependent tasks, the due date of the dependent task(s) will now automatically update. Learn more here.
- Portfolio search and privacy : Portfolios will now appear in search bar results, and you can use Advanced Search to search for information within a portfolio. You can also @mention a portfolio in a task description or comment. As a portfolio owner, you can now make your portfolio public or private. Learn all about portfolios here.
- Request access : When landing on a project, task, conversation, or portfolio you don’t have access to, you’ll now be able to “request access,” which creates a private task for the owner.
- Help Your Team Adopt Asana webinar : Drawing on proven change management techniques, this webinar will help you effectively roll out Asana to your team, ensuring long-term success and adoption. Register for an upcoming session here.
For previous Release Notes, check out: https://asana.com/guide/help/faq/release-notes and of course feel free to post any question you might have in the comments below!