Asana plugin for Outlook not loading

I was using the Asana plugin for Outlook regularly and loved being able to tag an email to be a new task for follow-up. However, over the past 2-3 weeks, when I try to either Create Asana Task or Open Asana Add-in, I just get a gray window. I’ve uninstalled and re-installed the plug-in a couple of times to no avail. I’m on a Windows 10 device and am using the desktop version of Asana. Any suggestions?

Hi @Susan_Kerr, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

You can try these troubleshooting steps to see if any help resolve the issue: Asana supported browsers and troubleshooting steps | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

If not, I suggest reaching out to our Support team who will be able to look into this further for you: https://forum.asana.com/t/new-how-to-contact-support-thread/87842

I hope this is resolved soon for you :slight_smile:

Good Morning, Rebecca
I work with @Susan_Kerr as well and have work through all steps enclosed in help link related to Asana Plug-in support. I am having the same issues regarding access to Asana in Windows 10 device with Outlook 2019. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @James_Lunsford, thanks for reaching out. In this case, I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team as they have access to additional tools that we don’t have here on the Community team to be able to investigate this further for you.

You can contact the Support team by following these steps: Log in - Asana

I hope this helps!