Asana + Harvest + Chrome 79&80

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I have block third party cookies enabled on both Google Chrome v78 and Google Chrome Canary v80. Since updating my Canary to v79 the Harvest errors. I have the same requested whitelisted domains on both v78 and now v80. Since v79 is to become the next stable build I wanted you to be aware of the issue.

Steps to reproduce:
Install the latest Chrome Canary, Open Asana, Open a task, click the timer.

Browser version:
Google Chrome Version 80.0.3977.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:
asana-harvest-error

Hi @Kevin_Glatz and thanks for the report!

Can you confirm if this is happening on the latest version of Chrome? Version 78.0.3904.108

Can you also confirm you’ve followed these steps to whitelist Harvest domains? Clear, allow and manage cookies in Chrome - Computer - Google Chrome Help

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi @Marie

The bug starts with the upcoming versions of Google Chrome starting at 79 and continues through 80. Version 78.0.3904.108 functions correctly.

I have completed the sets for whitelisting the Harvest domains.

Regards.

1 Like

Thanks for the follow-up @Kevin_Glatz,

Looks like Chrome 79 is still in beta, so this should be fixed by the time it gets officially released! I’ve gone ahead and made a note for our team to look into this :slight_smile:

@Marie thank you for passing the information on. 79 should be out of beta soon. They average 1-2 months between versions. 78 was released in October.

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.