Integration with Harvest is not working as expected

Description:
Pressing the timer icon to start time tracking in harvest integration does not open the time tracking dialog unless a hard refresh is performed. Once tracking is started it is no longer indicated by a highlighted icon

Steps to reproduce:
Make sure you have integration with harvest activated. Create a task, and press the time icon to start tracking.

Browser version: Google Chrome Version 115.0.5790.170 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Linux Ubuntu

Asana version: Business

Screenshots:
asana-bug

3 Likes

I am also having the same issue. It has been going on for almost a full day now. A page refresh is the only way I can get the harvest time integration button to work. Then if I go to another task, I will have to refresh the page again to start the harvest timer.

Browser version: Google Chrome Version 115.0.5790.170 (Official Build) (arm64) on Mac OS 13.4.1

Asana version: Business

2 Likes

Same issue in latest version of Firefox

2 Likes

Same issue here on browsers and in Asana Mac app.

2 Likes

Hi @Marie is there a way to get this added to #bug:in-progress or raised with the dev team for escalation?

1 Like

Hello @Kimberly_Yanni and all,

I’ve gone ahead and raised this issue with our team. @Vanessa_N or @Ainhoa_Rico will be in touch as soon as we have an update!

2 Likes

Thanks Marie! Thing seem to be functioning better today so I believe this may be resolved for most.

Working as expected for me now!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! The Developers have confirmed that the issue has been fixed, so I’m closing the thread :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.