If you install TamperMonkey, you can then create your own scripts, or install scripts from other users. I have created a script for Asana that allows you to:
- Hide the Harvest Icon
- Hide that pesky notification in the bottom-left of the window (or move them to the bottom-right)
- Hide portfolios/goals if you do not use them
- Customize your background image
- Expand the sidebar and make it wider (great for reading long project titles!)
- Auto-show the “Show more projects” area in the sidebar
And I’m always adding to it as I see fit for myself (open to suggestions!).
You can install it by first installing TamperMonkey, then going to the following URL to install the Asana script: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/389800-asana-updates-wf
Even better, you can customize which modifications you DO or DO NOT want by editing the top section of easy-to-read code (changing true/false values).
It’s been really useful for me and, hopefully, it can be useful to you all as well.