Asana crashing when attempting to add a new email to account

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

Steps to reproduce: When going under “My Profile Settings” I am trying to enter a new email under “Notifications”. Upon clicking “Send Verification Email” a window pops up stating that Asana needs to be reloaded. It does this every time and I’ve already gone through all the steps to trouble shoot.

Browser version: Safari Version 13.0.5 (15608.5.11).

Upload screenshots below:

Welcome to the Forum @anon63126702 and sorry to hear you are running into this issue.

Let me see if I can help you with this. Can you please send me by DM the email address you are trying to add? To DM me, you simply need to click on my name just above and select “Message”.

Thank you Caitlin! I look forward to your message!

Hi Natalia,

When I click your name, I’m not seeing an option to DM you, this is what it displays when I click your name.

@Natalia, and when I click your name again in that popup window it just takes me to your profile summary.

Thank you for flagging this Caitlin. I just sent you a DM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @anon63126702, looks like our team has been able to identify and fix this issue, can you please let me know if it is resolved on your end?

Whoops, I’ve gone too fast, the fix is in beta, it should be live soon though, I’ll keep you posted as soon as it is the case!

Ok, thank you so much! I look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Hi @anon63126702 :wave:t3: Our team ha pushed a fix for this issue, so this should now be fixed! Can you please confirm if this is resolved on your end too?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.