Unable to Create Asana Account

I’ve been trying to create a new Asana account for my second business for over an hour, and I haven’t been able to get past the email verification step. I received the verification email, entered the code accordingly, and then I got hit with the “Error - Server Error” page. After multiple attempts to verify my email but running into the same issue, I’m now not even getting the verification emails (they look like they’ve stopped being sent?). I even tried to create a new account using another email address from my business and I ran into the exact same error. :frowning: When I tried to create a new account via my gmail however, it created without issue.

Anyone got any ideas? I’ve tried this across Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and Safari. I even tried on my mobile device and another computer, but I’m getting nowhere. Any help would be MAJORLY appreciated!

Here are the errors I receive:

I attempted again using another email address from my organization and this time I did it all on my mobile device. Once I clicked the “verify email” link, it takes me to the account creation page and asks me for my full name and my password - I thought I made it! Unfortunately, after I enter in the details and click “Create Account”, I receive another “Server Error” page. :frowning: Any help anyone can provide would be a god-send!

Welcome, @ccnerdalert, and sorry to hear this.

Your best bet might be to try these troubleshooting steps, then create a support ticket, go to Asana Support - Help Center • Asana (make sure you are logged in to Asana) > click the chat icon at the bottom right > type “speak to an agent” > click “Yes” > click “Something Else” > click “Create a support ticket.”

Thanks,

Larry

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.