Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: I have 2 projects (Project A and Project B) where “task followers” are set up as “comment-only”. Project A has a task which is multi-homed as a subtask of a task on Project B. When the task on Project B is assigned to a user, they appear to have edit abilities on the multi-homed subtask. However, when they make a change to the subtask Asana disconnects or crashes.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create 2 Private Projects (Project A and Project B)
- Set “Task Followers” to “Comment-Only” on both projects
- Create a “Task 1” task in Project A.
- Create a “Task 2” task in Project B.
- Multi-Home the “Task 1” in Project A to Project B
- On Project B, move the “Task 1” to a Subtask of the “Task 2”
- Assign the “Task 2” on Project B to a non-member of the project.
- As the new owner of “Task 2”, edit the “Task 1” subtask of “Task 2” (e.g. make a comment).
Browser version: Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98
Screenshot of multi-homed subtask: