ASANA changing names/titles of tasks randomly with no promps or reason

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: ASANA tasks randomly change task names. I did not change the names myself.

Steps to reproduce: Just browse Asana, on my next working day I will notice that a task had changed the name to one used by another already existing task.

Browser version: Firefox 94.0.1

Upload screenshots below:

To explain further:
Since 2 months ago. Tasks owned by me or controlled by me, have been its names changed.
This gets confusing because the names they were changed to, were already existing names from another tasks that have been completed or are active.
These changes are usually switched at midnight. Where I do not even have the ASANA tab open.

For example, the task of the screenshot changed names YESTERDAY at 11 AM.
I was not using ASANA at that time. To make things worse. It duplicated the name of another task and inserted it into the affected task.
I switched the names back to normal by using the changelog.
So far has been around the 30th time I had this issue of titles changing.

The worse was when 6 different tasks changed names even when I my computer was not even online.
I do not use ASANA on my phone and any other device is offline. or in sleep mode.

1 Like

Hi @Cesar_Rodriguez_ADMI, welcome to the Asana Community forum :wave:

I suggest reaching out to our Support team with the URLs of some of the tasks in question and they will be able to look into this further for you, as they have access to additional tools that we don’t have here on the Community team.

You can reach our Support team by following these steps: How to contact our Support Team ✉

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Just made a report. Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.