Possible to create a dynamic task name for task based on routines

Hi Asana. We have multible task running in Asana - f.eks. “Create a monthly recnociliation of bankacconts”. Is it possible to add a dynamic Tekst on the Task-name of whitch month the reconcilation must be to. We unfortunatly experience that task-due-dates easily get extented, why the overview of the month the reconciliation must be at, can be mis-guided. I would apriciate NOT to create 12 of the same tasks :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you

Welcome to the Community Forum @Maria_Frederiksen! :wave:

Just to make sure we get this right, are you looking to move one due date and then that other due dates in your project are automatically updated if there is an overlap in the dates of any of the tasks?

Looking forward to your reply!

No Emily - No Not exacly :slight_smile:

I am looking fore dynamic text-field in the task-name. Fore excambel I start the Task with
“Create a monthly recnociliation of bankacconts - JANUARY” with a due date of 5.th of february. When I have completed the task, the new creates task (created due to i have set to repeat" will now updtate the Task-name to: “Create a monthly recnociliation of bankacconts - FEBRUARY”.

Does it make sense? :slight_smile:

Thanks for the extra context @Maria_Frederiksen! :raised_hands: We currently don’t have a similar feature but this is a great idea! I’ve gone ahead and moved your request to the product feedback category to allow votes. I’ve also slightly updated the name to make it more discoverable for other users that have the same request, I hope you don’t mind!

Let me know if you have follow up questions. I’ll be happy to help!