Any recs on how you are printing out calendar view?

Hi Everyone,

I would like to print out the calendar view but I can’t find a way to:

1. print it out/save as PDF for several months, let’s say from May to December (without clicking print 8 times)

2. so the print out/PDF does not show completed tasks

Anyone found a way round this? I would like to print to PDF to share with clients but I have not found a way to have a PDF version of the calendar view that looks pretty and professional. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Hi @Vina! We’ll be happy to help.

In order to print a range without clicking print numerous times, you can set the date range in calendar view and simply click print. I just experimented with this. You might have to fiddle with the date range a few times, but once it’s right you can print the whole set just fine.

In order to print a calendar that does not show completed tasks, just do an advanced search for incomplete tasks that are due between a given date range. When search results appear, view them as a calendar. Then follow the steps listed above to print.

Please let us know if you have other questions.

@Alexis - Thanks so much for your response. Hmm… I can’t seem to edit a date range (editing the drop down select) to May 1 - Dec 31 2017. In browser view of course it is infinite scroll but after clicking “Print” it only shows one page. Any thoughts on this? Is that happening to you too?

1 Like

@Vina sorry to hear you’er still running into an issue here. If you’re still not able to edit these ranges then I’m guessing you’re experiencing a bug. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

Looks like when I click on Print the first time I land on the calendar, it shows only a few days and tasks, but it I scroll through the calendar first and then click “print”, then it shows more. So there is some consistency going on. See attached.

I was trying to figure out how to do this, and I don’t see a drop down to allow for print. Where is it?

Here ya go @Megan_Chung :slight_smile: You’ll see the drop down carrot at the top of any project or search results.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Print Team calendar

I am still unable to print a project calendar with a the option to edit the date range. Any thoughts on this? I go to the drop down menu export/print > print then the printing options window opens - see screen shot.

Is date range a paid feature? When I click the down arrow next to the date in the calendar view all I get is the option of selecting the year and month but no range

2 Likes

Has this been solved? I also cannot seem to edit the date range aside from year and month.