Allow text formatting in Form fields

Hi all,

Is it possible to allow text formatting (e.g. bold, italics, bullet points, etc) in form fields? I’m thinking of creating a form to allow a submitter to request that we publish a KB article for them, and if they were able to format the proposed article in a form’s field, it would save time – theoretically, we could simply copy/paste what they wrote into our authoring tool.

Thanks!

Brian

1 Like

Hi @Brian_Anderson1,

Not right now. You can ask them to attach a file or provide you with a link to a Google Doc, Dropbox link, etc. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Would be really helpful to have this feature!!!

1 Like

Forms are one of the reasons we upgraded to Asana Premium. This feature would make them so much better and easy to use! Please send this feedback to the development team.

On this topic - I would love, as the form creator, to have rich text options as I create the form. We use Forms to manage various types of employee requests. We often have resources with guidelines/“need-to-know” information that we want employees to have easy access to reference when filling out the form. It’d be great if we could hyperlink those resources in our forms’ descriptions.