AI Intelligence for Legacy Business members - Pretty disappointed Legacy member.

I have been using Asana for a while. I have a small team and still have to pay for ten seats, and up to this point, that extra investment has been worth it, as I love the tools. The fact that we can’t fully use the AI intelligence feature is completely not cool. In the current state of things, can I downgrade my account and get more AI features? That doesn’t make sense. I really don’t want to change ecosystems, but the fact that we can’t use all the features, AND there is a big ASK AI button that i can’t get rid of… Is my #00+ a month not enough?

I am specifically referencing: Smart answers

Smart answers are available on our new Starter, Advanced, Enterprise, and Enterprise+ tiers.

1 Like

Hi @John_Andrews and welcome to the forum,

Converting your subscription from Business to Advanced shouldn’t change your cost and would gain you access to all AI features - is there a reason you don’t want to do that?

It does introduce a few new limits; that’s the only reason I can think of for not wanting to switch over.

If it helps, here’s some more info:

2 Likes

From reading the above link to what we gain and what we use, it seems like we would lose some valuable features. I guess that I just struggle with what seems like the most helpful AI feature and the one that will become the norm with a lot of other programs being unavailable for a legacy member unless I want to change my whole plan… seems nonsensical for Asana. I obviously am able to use Asana just fine but this feature seemed like it would take it from a great to an amazing solution for my small team. It seems like this whole convo about the new tiers is causing a lot of convos, so maybe the Asana folks will listen and adjust. I just keep coming back to the fact that this seems like a tool that should jsut be included with the growth of AI. Thanks for the feedback though!

The only features you’d lose are the Tableau, Power BI, and Salesforce integrations. Unless you’re using those, that’s not a problem. Otherwise the bigger change really are the limits that get put onto portfolios and rules.

1 Like