Add task via form from Omni-button

There is no possibility to send new task by form by LOGGED and COMMENT ONLY user (this is the guest / client account).

Only one way to send the new task by Client (Guest Comment Only) is to fill the form outside the system ONLY by the link.
In that case system dont know whitch user had send the submission (there is no match in system account).

There is no option to send new task by logged in Comment Only user in system by “+” button (or new button “add new task”).

Adding the option for logged in and Comment Only user to send the form from system (not only by link) will be wery usefull.

Now the “Comment Only” client cannot send submission by the system after login (from his account). Client must have a “Comment Only” account.

Screenshots of sugested solution in addition

Hi @Michał_Kliński, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback! :slight_smile: I’ve gone ahead and updated the title slightly to make your post most discoverable, I hope you don’t mind.

I’ll keep you updated on whether the Product team decide to implement something like this in the future! :slight_smile: