Add File from Dropbox - Can't Exit Out of Window

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Ok, I can’t upload the video I too so text it is. Can’t exit out of adding file to task from dropbox.
Steps to reproduce:
**In a task status, click the paperclip, select dropbox. Clicking the cancel nor signup does anything. I can’t close this box or select off of it. **
Browser version:
Version 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Getz_Pro, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble here!

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to reproduce this issue and I’m able to close the box clicking Cancel. I suggest you following these troubleshooting steps and make sure you have the latest browser version. I see Chrome lasted version is 85.0.4183.121.

If the issue persists, please contact our support team and send them the URL of this thread and a screencast showing the issue: How to contact our Support Team ✉

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions!

Hi @Emily_Roman

Unfortunately you not being able to duplicate doesn’t make it go away.

I have the latest Chrome build: Version 85.0.4183.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Please review this video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/71z8vr4p97wx2kn/dropbox%20bug.mov?dl=0

Thanks for getting back to me and sharing the screencast @Getz_Pro! I understand and it seems this issue is related to your account setup or a glitch. Apologies for any inconvenience. Are you able to drag and drop files from Dropbox to your task? Does the issue persists when you access Asana from a incognito window?

Unfortunately I don’t have the tools in the forum to have a look at your account setup and the errors in our system, for this reason, I suggest you to contact our support team as they will be in a better position to solve this issue asap.

1 Like