Add Export/Print function for Goals

We need to report on progress toward Goals to our board of directors. Please add an Export/Print function to the Goals product.

I also would like to be able to see the Goals Status (On Track/ At Risk/ Off Track) in the main Goals view (and in the hypothetically exported/printed report I’m asking for).

This strikes me as a basic need - to be able to report on goals to stakeholders who are not Asana users - and I imagine it would be a relatively easy build. Please add it soon!

Hi @Danny_Drachsler, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

This is a great request! Although we don’t have a specific timeline for this feature, this is certainly something our product team will consider in future updates. I’ll make sure to update this thread as soon as I have any news!

Thanks @Emily_Roman, I’ll look forward to your update.

(Just as an “aside” – we’re setting our goals now for our fiscal year beginning October 1; if this feature is added before then I’ll be upgrading to the Business Tier so we can use Goals for our goals (currently I have it on a trial); if it will take longer I’ll be sticking at the Premium Tier for another year…and using Excel for our goals for another year…)