Add Progress status tab to Goals (include highlights pulled from any linked projects)

I think the Goals functionality in Asana is great, but I am surprised that you can only set a status and a progress metric. It would be great to have the same functionality available when updating Projects and Portfolios. (Owner, Date, text fields, and ‘Highlights’ pulled from any linked projects.)

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us @David_Atkinson1! This is a very good request! Our team continue to work on updates for Goals so I’ll keep you posted if we have any news about this feature!

There is no current functionality for adding “status updates” to the progression of goals - only to change the progress bar’s number. I would like to see a comment-version of a status update available to Goals, similar to how Asana allows comment status updates in Projects. Often times, there is progress towards a Goal that necessitates a narrative update that isn’t able to be adequately described by adding a few percentage points to progress bar.

Yes yes yes :raised_hands:

Thanks for your feedback @Michael_Transon! Hopefully this is something we can implement soon :raised_hands: I’ve gone ahead and merged this post with the main thread to consolidate feedback.

Hi everyone! I’m excited to share we just launched Goal Status Updates and History! See more details in our announcement here →

We hope to launch the option to include highlights from projects in the future, I’ll post an update here as soon as we have news!

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.