Ability to transfer ownership of Dashboards in Reporting

I would like the option to transfer a dashboard to a new owner in Reporting. I’m moving into a new role and would like to transfer my dashboards to the person taking over my current role and can not. This means they will need to rebuild the dashboard themselves which is inconvenient.

4 Likes

Asana Support might be able to help in this case, until we have the feature available to us.

Hi @anon53901640, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. As it stands, we don’t have immediate plans to implement this feature but we will update this thread once we have any news :slight_smile:

Rebecca,
I am interested in this functionality. Please let me know when you have news.

We are similarly interested in this feature at our company! We have Project Managers who shift projects and/or help build out reports but should not be responsible for ongoing maintenance. Tracking this for updates!

Yes! Ability to share in the maintenance is so important for us! All through Asana we are able to collaborate but not in reports which makes shared responsibilities or change of role really challenging.

Hi folks,

I’m delighted to share this feature is now available from the “Share” menu in the top right corner of your dashboard :partying_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.