Ability to run an advanced search for tasks completed "Today," but not the last 24 hours

I created a thread here when I was trying to figure out how to do this, and was informed that this is not a possibility at this time. Here was the thought:

I’m trying to run a “Tasks Completed Today” report for my manager, so he can see what I’ve accomplished at the end of the work day. However, the only option I see for showing tasks completed “today” is the setting the Completed field to within the last 1 days.

This is good, because I want this to be a live report that’s always current. But I don’t want to show tasks from yesterday, and this report seems to include all work from the last 24 hours.

This is a feature I would really like to see introduced to advanced search functionality, so my team can see more accurate daily reports.

Hi @Autumn_Bateman, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback!

This would be a cool feature indeed. Hopefully it’s something our Product team can implement in the future. I’ll keep you posted and let you know if I have any updates :slight_smile:

1 Like