Seeing my today's completed tasks

Hi, I’d like to have a report of my today’s completed tasks. Not my tasks completed in the last 24 hours but completed during today’s calendar date. How can I do that? If I use a particular date in the search form this will will not work when I run the report tomorrow, right? An idea? Thanks.

Hi @Patrick_EMIN,

I think the best option is to use the Advanced Search and following criteria:

1 Like

@Patrick_EMIN I was just mucking around with this and I think you can achieve this by using 0 days, here is a screenshot have a look and see if this works for you.

You access it by clicking on the Add Filter option in Advanced Search.

Jason.

4 Likes

Yes @Jason_Woods this seems to do the trick, thanks.

1 Like

No worries @Patrick_EMIN glad to help.

1 Like

I want to follow up / reopen this issue because it appears it is no longer possible to input ‘0’ as an option. Can just do positive or negative whole number integers.

@Marie can you confirm this?

HI @Ben_Brenner and thanks for the heads up! Let me check if this is a bug or if it was intentional, I’ll get back to you as soon as I get an answer from our team!

@Ben_Brenner, looks like this was removed quite some time ago but Our team is looking into the possibility to re-implement this function. In the meantime, if you’re looking for tasks you have completed today, you can use the filters in your My Tasks:

image (8)

Unfortunately, I’m trying to search for this across projects and multiple users.

On related note… any plans for improvements to advanced reporting search criteria? Between this and inability to search comments, it’s sometimes difficult to find what you’re looking for. I also believe returning the most recently viewed task (often most relevant) would be helpful.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.