workspace vs organization

hi I have a general ? about workspaces vs organizations. we are using Asana to work between 2 organizations, therefore I created a workspace because the 2 organizations have different email addresses. it would be better to have one organization and then the different companies under that organizations (as teams). is that possible with different email addresses?
[/quote]

Hi @Jenny_Sobera and welcome to the Forum!

Yes it is possible to have 1 Organization with 2 email domains attached to it, but in order to set this up, you will need to reach directly to our support team :point_right: How do I contact support

The first step will be to convert your Workspace into an Organization using one of the two domains you work with; our team will then manually attach your second domain to the Organization, allowing you to join this Org as a full member whether you’re using one domain or the other!

Hope this helps; but let me know if you have any follow-up questions :slight_smile:

Thanks! I have a business trial membership on the workspace. Will that be converted to the organization? Should i convert to the organization before reaching out to support?

Jenny

No worries @Jenny_Sobera! I would start by reaching out to our support team, they will be able to take a look at your account and advise you with the most efficient solution for your specific case. And no worries, they can also help transition your Business trial to the new Org too :slight_smile: