What happens when the trial ends?

So we’ve been using free basic for a while. I tried the 30 day business trial and started using it for every project in the company. Now I’m realizing this method is too expensive to justify since I will have to pay for all of the employees in the org. Every employee touches every project so teams and divisions will not help.

So what is going to happen to all of the custom fields, rules, and forms that I created in existing projects? Will everything still be there when it reverts back to basic. I mean will everything look the same, but the rules won’t work? The custom fields will disappear?

I’ve searched and can’t find where this has been discussed. Thanks for your help.

Terra

2 Likes

Hi @Terra_Rogers, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

Great question! When your trial ends, all paid features, such as Custom Fields and Rules, will be hidden. Your tasks will remain, but any paid features will be removed.

Should you choose to re-upgrade in the future. They features and the information behind them will be unlocked.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.