Webhooks in Integromat - Watch Webhook Events, Asana Task Changed

Hi, I am hoping there are a few integromat users out there that can help me with a simple Webhook request. I am trying to create a scenario that creates a new task when another task is marked complete.

1. Watch Webhook Events (see screenshot below)
  2. Get Task
  3. Router based on Filter
  4. Create a Task

Can anyone advise what I am doing wrong? The webhook is pulling no events even though I have marked complete a task in the required project.

Hi @Emma_White, thanks for this post!

One of our Forum Leaders, @Bastien_Siebman, put together this post that you might find useful:

I’m wondering if you can offer any additional advice here @Bastien_Siebman? :slight_smile:

Hi @Rebecca_McGrath, I have re-run the scenario this morning and it seems to be working with the filters I have included in my screenshot so not 100% what was going on.

@Bastien_Siebman, I do have another Integromat question and I am wondering if you can provide any advice. When using Zapier I would have a lookup table to select a custom field option based on the corresponding custom field GID in the lookup table. Is there a similar function in Integromat?

I have no idea :sweat_smile: @abass is my automation go to guy, maybe he’ll be able to help!

1 Like

All good, I have played around a little bit and done some research and have used the Data Stores option. Seems to be working well for now :slight_smile:

1 Like