Web App Crashing

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Working in a team and moving projects around seems to crash asana. I try to reload, go through suggested actions from /support but still crashes.

Steps to reproduce: Within a team section, drag/drop projects in a different order (two projects)

Browser version: Google Chrome is up to date.
Version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Anna_C_Davis, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve ran into this issue! Could you please try the troubleshooting steps listed below and let me know if any of these help resolved the issue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Hey Rebecca,

I tried those options but had the same issue this morning. I tried a few different ways to test out making the bug happen and have determined it might be related to a specific custom template that we need to have removed from our account - if possible. The template is one that I created and then accidentally left it so that now its uneditable by anyone on our account - https://app.asana.com/0/1127418248299146/list is the link to the template (if you’re able to see that url)

The code words I got are listed below:

18 fearless squirrels attack rudely

Hi @Anna_C_Davis, thanks for getting back to me!

I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team with this unique error code you received as the Support team have access to additional tools that we don’t have here on the Community team to be able to look into this further for you. :slight_smile:

You can get in contact with our Support team by following the steps below:

Thanks so much for your help! I wasn’t sure where to find the Support Team from the support page.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.