Update of developer app crashes Asana

Hi,

When I update the details of an app I am the author off (in my Profile Settings), after a few seconds Asana app crashes and my changes are not taken into account.

Error code: 13 tall bulls eat neatly

Thanks!

Hi @Bastien_Siebman!

Seems like you ran into a syncing error from what I can see; can you give it another go? Do you systematically run into the same issue?

Also, how long is your “About me” description?

“About me” is empty, and it is still failing. Something must be wrong with this old app. I created a new one.

If that helps, today’s error: “8 black skunks kneel busily”

@Bastien_Siebman, I’m not a 100% sure toi understand where you get this error. What do you mean by “Something must be wrong with this old app. I created a new one.”

Is there any chance you could send us a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

Thanks!

I am talking about apps I created to use the Asana API. The app I used to have for one of my project -> I can’t update it anymore. I had to create a new app to use the API.

This is still a thing, please see attached screenshot. Server completely crashes.
@Joe_Trollo @Jeff_Schneider @Matt_Bramlage

Hi @Bastien_Siebman, thanks for pinging this. We’re actively investigating issues with the developer console, and will update this post when we know more or have a fix. Sorry for the trouble!

@Bastien_Siebman, our first attempt at a fix has been deployed to production. Can you reload Asana and confirm whether the issues persists?

It is fixed!