web and mobile parity for sort options in My Tasks

Currently Asana has inconsistent sorting behavior:

1. On the desktop app (mine is Mac version), “My Tasks” can keep the sort criteria (stick with Alphabetical"), but Project view does not remember the sorting criteria and requires additional step to update it from None to Alphabetical).
  2. On the mobile app (mine is iPhone version), “My Tasks” even does not have the option to sort by Alphabetical. But in Project view mobile app can remember the sorting criterial and keep Alphabetical as always.

My ask is:
Please help to keep the sorting behavior consistent by allowing all kinds of sorting (for me mainly alphabetical one) in all app versions (Desktop and mobile) for both “My Tasks” and “Project” view, and keep them memorized so that user do not need to update it every time opening the view.

Thanks
Dong

2 Likes

I have searched the forums fairly thoroughly, I think, but I cannot find any posts other than this one from over a year ago that mentions sorting My Tasks alphabetically (preferably within Sections) in the mobile app (for me, iOS). Am I the only complete freak (it would appear!) interested in sorting My Tasks alphabetically on the mobile app??