iOS App: organise tasks by project

I mainly use this view on the website but can’t sort the tasks by project within the app. this would be a really helpful addition.

Thanks for your feedback Arun!

You’re right in noting that our mobile app does not share full parity in functionality with our desktop browser; in particular, with regard to your point about sorting by Project. Our mobile app was designed to provide users, on the go, the ability to check in with their Tasks, Add Tasks/Projects among other light weight features. However, for more heavy lifting & to leverage the full power of Asana, we do recommend that you use our Desktop browser.

We don’t have this change planned for Asana Mobile in the near-term, but we will consider it in the future. We are constantly working on improving Asana Mobile and value your feedback.

If you have a moment, I would encourage you to take our mobile survey to let us know what features you would like to see in the next version of Asana Mobile:

Asana Mobile v3

Our team relies heavily on the survey feedback so it is a great opportunity to get your votes tallied by the PMs and engineers.

Thanks for being patient as we work to improve our mobile offerings, and please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Have a great day!

1 Like