We need Asana in arabic, turkish

Any updates on when is Asana going to go live in Arabic? This has been extremely delayed and many of my clients, who work with us on Asana, are requesting an update!

1 Like

Hi there, my name is Eddie Dow you can find me on Instagram by the name @Eddie__dow . i’m a Yoga instructor in middle east palestine almost 5 years, and i teach Yoga in Arabic only . me and my Yogic friends (also Arab Yoga instructors) have been working since 2017 to translate Yoga terms and asana names to Arabic. if there’s a specific question you’d like to have it answered don’t be shy to reach out we’d love to help.
i’m glad that Yoga is spreading out in middle east and all over the world in Arabic language also.
bless you and have a good day.

Hi Team,

Our Agency is really interested in Asana, however we have one small issue.
Arabic is always left aligned which makes the words order wrong sometimes.

Can you please look into a way of fixing the Arabic text alignment.

1 Like

Hi @anon75062099, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

While this feature isn’t available at this time, hopefully it’s something our Product team can implement in the future

We do have an existing thread for this feature request in the #productfeedback category so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with the existing one to consolidate feedback.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if I have any updates :slight_smile:

Hey, I liked asana and have started to recommend asana to my friends. But most of them ask about the native Turkish language option. Because their current project tools have this feature.

I believe, this creates a negative impression. I use it in English but I agree about the impression. Because people think about future updates. If asana doesn’t satisfy a basic need, other required things gonna never implement.

I can understand asana marketing has no plan for the Turkish market. If you make it, it would be good. I believe it’s very basic, just pay for a translator. Not a big deal guys.

Waiting on this. I can help with Turkish translations if needed, I just need Asana on my language so that I can persuade my team to switch to it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes