Will Asana be available in other languages one day?

Hi,

Active user of Asana in Europe, language can be a barrier. Will Asana ever be translated in French ?

Merci

4 Likes

Hi Paul,

Thanks for asking! Asana is currently working toward internationalizing our product. We aren’t able to provide a specific timeline, but we hope to provide updates in the near future. Glad this is something you’re interested in!

Thanks,
Alexis

4 Likes

Don´t forget your Swedish friends… :wink:

5 Likes

Bonjour @Paul_Stasse - French is now good to go!

@JohanW We’re working on it…!

2 Likes

Hi everybody! I just download the app and it’s only in French! You can I switch to English please? Thank you!

Great news!

Merci this is great news :wink: and will help us frenchies

Paul
Be Green, keep it on screen !

Hi,
How about Asian friends:wink:
We are looking forward to using Asana in Japanese!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

4 Likes

Asana en Español !!! por favor.
Gracias

Shout out for Norwegian here for my colleagues. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Niamh - Any progress in the Swedish departement? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Not at the moment @JohanW, but we will make sure to loop you in as soon as we have an update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can we users somehow help the process of translation? I believe Slovak language is somwhere at the bottom of the list for translation so if I could help it happen trhough some two sided translation interface I would definitely take part in it.
Thanks
Michal

1 Like

How is the swedish translation going?

2 Likes

3 years and waiting for a Swedish fix!

Swedish translation is now available, at least on the desktop. Looking good!

The word Uppgift in Swedish is better than Task in English, as it also means data or documentation. :star:

Hey @Aaron stumbled upon your comment while I was checking whether a feedback request for this topic exists already as another user asked as well.
I recommend upvoting here: Language Request: Norwegian