Is there a plan to localize asana to Russian language

Hello, are there any plans to add Russian language to asana GUI? Is there an option that community helps with translation to have a release sooner?
Thanks

Hello, are there any plans to add Russian language to asana GUI? Is there an option that community helps with translation to have a release sooner?
Thanks

4 Likes

Hello @Anton_Agapov,

Asana is currently available in 6 languages and we do plan to open it to more languages in the future, but unfortunately I don’t have more info to share at the moment.

I’m moving your comment to the #productfeedback category so other community members can vote for Russian localization too.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

1 Like

Hi! I’ like Asana for collaboration working, but everywhere I have some difficult to integrate it in companies I worked because of not Russian user interface language only. How could I help to translate it for russian speaking people?

Hi! I am also very much looking forward for a Russian Language version. Would be more than happy to assist in any possible way.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Dear Barbara,

We have been working on Asana for 4 years now. We are a multinational company with offices in Russia. It would be great to have Russian option as it would allow us to roll it out. Currently, we can not. Could you please give us more info and when it will be available? Trello and Basecamp have Russian versions.

3 Likes

Asana is a great product, powerful yet simple tool for organization and management of projects. I would like also to submit my vote for Russian GUI as some of our staff that intends to start using the product does not have sufficient English language skills. Please, consider Russian language localization as one of the way to develop your great product.
Cheers.

I also join the user, who would like to have the russian GUI. I also would like to contribute for the translation on the core and gui entities.

We also work with clients in Russia and would love to have in translated.

Many of them see how nice and easy it is to use Asana and they want it too. To put it in a nice way, the PM and task managing services they use are horrible.

We would really appreciate you having Asana translated to russian. May be we can even help!

1 Like

it’s been a year)
you have Russian localization on the forum, but not on the main site. It’s a little strange.
let us help you translate?

there are a lot of services that allow you to make a collective translation

2 Likes

We have been using Asana for over 5 years. Our organisation runs on it but unfortunately the lack of Russia GUI makes it difficult to migrate Russian teams.

Hi all!

There is a Google Chrome extension that translates Asana to Russian. Some things aren’t perfect, but still it’s pretty helpful for russian speaking team members.

Also Asana now has a Solutions Partner in Russia - Swedbyte. We’d be happy to offer local support and billing.

2 Likes

Congrats on localization.
You may want to add an extra space before “BETA”.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @Sandis_Sauka and hi everyone :wave:t3:

We’re delighted to announce Asana is now available in Russian! Check out the following announcement to learn more about it → 🌐 你好! Привет! Hallo! Cześć! Asana is now available in Traditional Chinese, Russian, Dutch, and Polish!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.