🌐 你好! Привет! Hallo! Cześć! Asana is now available in Traditional Chinese, Russian, Dutch, and Polish!

你好! Привет! Hallo! Cześć! :wave:

Today we’re so excited to share that Asana is launching in four new languages: Traditional Chinese, Russian, Dutch, and Polish - with Italian, Swedish, and Korean following up later this summer. These new languages join our six current capabilities in English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, and Japanese - soon making Asana available in 13 global languages!

If you wish to switch your Asana to one of these languages, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on your profile photo or initials in the top right corner.
  • Select My Profile Settings.
  • Go to the Display tab.
  • Select your language from the drop-down menu.

We hope you’re as excited as we are to see Asana expanding to new languages, and we look forward to hearing your feedback in the comments below!

5 Likes

Dear Marie,

I am a happy user, using Asana for free. I like Asana so much, that I would love to contribute.

I am a Dane living where Beowulf used to live. If you translate Asana to Danish (the language), and if I can help testing or whatever you need. I volunteer.

image001.png

image003.jpg

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.