Visibility of all Recurring tasks

May I ask what can us the users do to help get this feature prioritized?

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum @Mingyuan_Li :wave:

Since Asana does not have a public roadmap I cannot tell if and when this will be implemented.

However what I can say is that Asana has always been and is constantly listening to their customers and implementing new features. Just have a look at all the features they launched in the last few months and also last year, which includes well-requested ones from the forum. :slight_smile:

Hi, we really need this feature. It’s great to have recurring tasks. But not helpful for workload planning / resource planning / project management if you cannot see all future tasks. Please implement a solution for this, it would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Really bummed that recurring tasks do not show up. Just got started with Asana and while I like it so far, this could be a dealbreaker. Does anyone know of other options or programs that will show recurring tasks?

1 Like

Adding my +1 to see if this can be added. It would be such a massive help to so many people.

1 Like

Adding my +1 to this.
I was hoping Asana would be of great help to me but i can see this feature request has been around for 5 years now and still no answer.
I don’t want to have to add things numerous times to get a hack to work.
I just want to add something once, set the recurring schedule and then see all instances in my calendar.
As for the little box next to me typing this telling me ‘This topic has been solved’…

1 Like

How is this not an option yet? Negligent on Asana’s part.

It would be a very useful switch for me - turning recurring instances on/off. One use case: I would look at the calendar to see what tasks are conflicting with future days off, requiring me to see recurring.