Update screenshots for "My Tasks" in Asana Help guide and training academy

I just lost a half hour trying to figure out how to use additional sections nested within sections because all of the Asana My Tasks help guide pages, youtube videos, and asana academy trainings (“Manage your daily work with Asana”) used screenshots that showed them in use and recommended using them in the text.

I finally was able to confirm via this forum post that the feature no longer exists: https://forum.asana.com/t/sections-in-my-task-sections/

As a new user, I’m relying on the academy materials to make sure I don’t miss useful features and make the most use of the platform. Chasing down non-existent features really hurt my workflow and makes the platform feel more restrictive. It would be helpful when features are discontinued if someone was assigned a task to review the academy materials and the help guide for conflicting information recommending their use.

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum, @Austin_Bouck! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

It’s really important for us to keep all the information updated as soon as new features are available or we update any functionality. After we launched the new My Tasks, we updated and released new guide articles, videos and blog articles to help you get the best out of the new My Tasks, see more details below:

I’ve gone ahead and created a task for our Asana Academy team so we can update the “Manage your daily work with Asana” course and include new screenshots and content!

To stay up to date with future updates and new features, I also recommend you following our news category: Follow our News category to keep up to date with what’s new in Asana! 📨

I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out via our #tips category if you have any product questions!

Thank you for the additional resrouces. FYI, the first link you provided shows the new format, but then recommends using this blog post to customize the appearance of mytasks, referring again to the depreciated functions.
4 Ways to Master Asana My Tasks, with Examples - The Asana Blog

hello maam can i ask to How can i certified my account in asana