Update on 2way sync with Outlook Calendar?

Hi,
The last post i found on this topic is dated from 2017…

Is there a way now to sync event from Outlook calendar as a task in Asana? Ideally with filter so if the meeting is already add as a task then don’t add it. I am pretty sure it is possible with Zapier but i would like to do it without a third party or at least a third party directly integrated to Asana (Like Asanaflow for instance.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

For me this indeed very old request still does not have a solution. ProjectBuddy does it really well but for Google Calendar. @ambforumleader any idea?

2 Likes

Thanks @Bastien_Siebman,
I im also now giving a try to zzbots.

I forgot about this one. Does it do a two-way sync as well?

Yes it does. But the less practical side is that you have to create a new sync with different rule for each project. In my scenario the client need to create a task in a specific project each time a specific client schedule a meeting. So i have to create rule for each one. Not my favorite option because there’s a mistake possibility issue if one of the rule item are not respected… But i will give it a try :wink:

I am not sure I understand your use case. Do you need a unique project with tasks from various projects onto the same calendar?

Unito is an Asana Premium Partner with support for live 2-way syncing to Outlook Calendar.