Unsubscribe from email marketing

I want to unsubscribe from any and ALL Asana email marketing… but you sure don’t make it easy. There’s no unsubscribe buttons or links in the emails you send out. This is actually. Perhaps you aren’t familiar with the CAN-SPAM law in the United States that is enforced by the Federal Trade Commission? Honestly, you shouldn’t be sending out ANY marketing emails without knowing this law which states clearly that you must include a clearly obvious way for subscribers to opt out of your commercial messages. Your emails provide absolutely zero information on how to opt-out.

I will be forwarding all Asana emails unrelated to my actual boards/tasks to the FTC from here forward until you clearly include an unsubscribe link in any marketing email.

Hi,

I am really surprised because I created dozens of Asana account in my years of using Asana and was always able to unsubscribe. Do you have an example of such email?

Thanks

I do. How would you like me to show you. It was an email from 4/12/22, I received at 9:01 PM, with the subject line “How To: Set boundaries and balance hybrid work”.

It was sent from learn@email1.asana.com

And at the bottom there is absolutely no tiny link to unsubscribe?

None. See below.

That looks like a bug to me I’ll let Asana @Marie raise the issue if applicable :slight_smile:

Hi @Jason_J_Collins, and thanks for the report! I just spoke to our team internally and can confirm you have been successfully unsubscribed from all our Marketing emails. On April 12th, we, unfortunately, experienced a bug causing some of our emails to be sent without our usual footer. This issue is now fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience; please don’t hesitate to reach out here or to our support team if you ever run into a similar issue in the future.Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.