UNDO IN MY TASKS

Hi there. I am reviewing posts in relation to the “undo” function and cannot seem to find an answer to my query. When in MY TASKS, the undo function is available at the bottom of the screen when completing a task. However, when I complete a task from MY TASKS, realise it was marked as complete in error, and then click “Undo” the task does not re-appear in MY TASKS nor does the task revert to being incomplete. I am new to ASANA and to the forum so I hope I am not asking a silly question!!

Welcome, @Melinda_Ferronato,

I just tried this and it works as intended for me. (Note that you only have a few seconds chance to click Undo before it disappears.

Try these troubleshooting steps, then if you’re still encountering the problem, please 1) Report your problem by going to Report a Bug, clicking the New Topic button at the right, and following the instructions, or 2) To create a support ticket, go to www.asana.com/support (make sure you are logged in to Asana) > click the chat icon at the bottom right > type “speak to an agent” > click “Yes” > click “Something Else” > click “Create a support ticket.”

It could be very helpful to include a screencast of the problem happening, if you can make sure no sensitive info is shown.

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like

Thanks so much! I cleared my browsing data and it fixed my problem. Appreciate your prompt response.

2 Likes

Terrific! And thanks for following up here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.