Unable to see Rules in My Tasks

Hi @Tom_Parson, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Great question! We are currently in the process of rolling out an update to My Tasks (you can find the announcement here: Meet your new My Tasks

Rules in My Tasks is a feature of this update! :tada: If you don’t have access to Rules in My Tasks just yet, don’t worry! This is the roll out plan:

Since My Tasks houses lots of important information for our customers, this rollout will be done in a phased approach depending on your Asana user tier and how long you have been using Asana before. Here is a snapshot of the rollout schedule (please note these dates are estimates and will be updated as they get closer):

• New Users (Starting today, March 8th) - they will be the first group to benefit from the new My Tasks. This includes all new users across all domains. Note: this group will not have the basic rules for My Tasks until early April.
  • Existing Free and Premium Users (early April) - Users in this group will be notified about the migration 2 weeks before it takes effect.
  • Existing Business and Enterprise Users (end of April) - Users in this group will be notified about the migration 2 weeks before it takes effect.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile: