Assigned Rules are not appearing in My Tasks after they're set

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

After making a rule in My Tasks, I can see them represent in the customize tab but the rule is not applied to the section. My teammate can do this in her account with no problem.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:
Chrome Version 98.0.4758.109 (Official Build) (arm64)

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Karima, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! Let’s try to solve this together.

Rules will be only triggered for actions you make in the future. For example, I see you have created Rules to set specific due dates when a task moved to a section:

“Tasks is moved to “This week” > set due date to 3 days from now”: For this rule to be triggered, you need to first move the task to the “This week” section. Once you move it, the rules will be activated and Asana will. set a due date automatically for the task.

If you want to remove the manual work for this actions, I recommend you checking this article with some example of rules to move tasks automatically between sections: How to Get Started With Asana My Tasks | Product Guide • Asana

I hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.