Unable to close "Your 30 day trial has ended"

Hello, I seem to be having issues with my ASANA because I’m unable to close the “your 30-day trial has ended” window. I have been reading that I have to contact support but the way to contact them is no-where to be found. I’m always redirected to the FAQ section and it doesn’t help.

Has someone resolved this issue? I have work to do and this is stopping me :frowning:

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum @Joc_Cabili :wave:
There should be a blue button on this pop-up saying something like “Plan” or “Select your plan”
Please click on that, then you will be redirected to a page to select your plan. On this page you will be able to continue with the free plan.

If it is still how it used to be then above the paid options that are highlighted there should be a small text on the top or bottom where it says something such as proceed with the free / basic plan.

That should solve the problem you are facing.

Otherwise here are the steps on how to contact support.

@Andrea_Mayer, I haven’t verified, but this was recently reported too. Was it removed? If so, that would be unreasonable, I believe (cc @Vanessa_N, @Forum-team):

@Joc_Cabili, 1) Report your problem by going to Report a Bug, clicking the New Topic button at the right, and following the instructions, or 2) To create a support ticket, go to www.asana.com/support > click the chat icon at the bottom right > type “speak to an agent” > click “Yes” > click “Something Else” > click “Create a support ticket”.

Thanks,

Larry

That’s interesting because I shared a step by step “how to not pay” sequence with a client and they kinda said they couldn’t do it. I haven’t talked to them yet.

If this is true, that’s a massive problem, especially within Divisions where this happens all the time due to bad design (1. not being able to join an existing Division 2. being forced into a trial when you could decide to use the free version).

1 Like

Agree :100:; that would be truly unfortunate if Asana required a contact with support in order to continue past the trial.

1 Like

Wow that wouldn’t be too good.

1 Like

@Emily_Roman will check with the User Operations team. If we can have more screenshots from @Joc_Cabili it would be ideal.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, thank you for tagging me here, and sorry about this trouble, @Joc_Cabili. Andrea’s steps are correct, and it should be possible to dismiss that pop-up without purchasing a subscription or having to reach out to Support. We have escalated this issue but it will be very helpful if you could send us some screenshots.

Hi everyone, thanks for reporting this issue and sharing your feedback on this thread! Our product team has confirmed we haven’t made any changes to the process to continue using the free version once the trial ends. Please note that in order to close the “Your 30 day trial has ended” pop up window, customers need to click the blue button “Select your plan

In the next page, customers will be able to select the option to continue with the free version.

As @Vanessa_N mentioned, if you experience any particular issues, it could be related to a browser or account issue and our support team would be able to investigate case by case.

Our product team is aware of your feedback, and we will consider it when we plan improvements to this process in the future.

Let me know if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.