Unable to add tasks via email

Dear all, I hope you’re all good during these times :heart:

I am experiencing a little issue with email integration and don’t know if it’s for everyone or just me :thinking: ?!

When I send and email to “x@mail…” it doesn’t add the task and I get this message :

" We couldn’t process your email because it was sent from a server that is not authorized to send emails for domain.com. Please contact your email admin to update your domain’s email settings."

I have two workspaces “Organisation” with my domain and the “Demo Account” for the certified pro trainings. And both use the same email “myemail@domain.com” … in my setting it is supposed to send to my organisation workspace.

Thank you for your kind reply guys

Hi @Wahid, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble!

I hope you’re doing good as well, thanks for asking :raised_hands:

It looks like you’ve run into an error because our system is unable to verify that the email we received came from you. It seems the mail server that sent your email is not properly configured for your domain; it must be configured so that the domain of the envelope address matches the domain of the from address.

In order to resolve this, I’ll ask that you request your email admin to properly configure this mail server. As a note, they may also need to update the domain settings in order to give this server permission to send emails on behalf of your domain. If you or your email admin has more questions we’ll be happy to assist you further; please simply reach out to our Support Team directly with the following information:

• The URL of this thread
  • The method being used to submit tasks to Asana (G Suite alias, Google Form, JotForm, etc.)

I hope this helps!

Thank you @Emily_Roman !

BTW I use gsuite … And i will contact the support team.

1 Like