UI change - Project tabs/buttons in tasks pushed down

@Marie and @Kaitie, thanks for coming into the conversation. It had gone quiet for too long.
I also appreciate that Asana provides this community, which provides the ability to discuss the product with Asana and other users.

I’ve gone through the topic and collected some data, for anyone that is interested. I submit that it clearly demonstrates this change is something that Asana should be seriously reconsidering.

Stats on this topic:

• Age of topic: almost 2 months
  • Votes: 91
    • Only ties it for 13th most votes, but it got there in less than 2 months.
    • Most votes ever received. 205.
  • Replies: 155
    • 2nd most replies ever.
    • Most being 176. And it took a year for it to get to 155 replies.
  • Users: 74
  • New Users: 30
    • People appear to feel strongly enough about this change, that they are joining the community to look for answers and ask for help.
    • (Is Asana still pushing this update out to additional users? People continue to join the community to post to this topic. And people are still posting they just got changed over.)
  • Users that stated they speak for their organization: 18
  • Number of topics that were merged into this one: 8

I can’t think of another topic that got this kind of attention in this short a time. If you were looking for feedback to this change, you clearly got it.

But what to reconsider? People have different concerns about this change, and some have shared positive feedback with some of the changes. Looking through the comments, I’ve distilled it down to what the complaints are and how many users complained.

• Projects below the description: 52
  • Tags below the description: 22
  • The yellow visibility warning: 12
  • Completed button: 11
  • Assignee field: 9
  • Due Date field: 7
  • Everything: 7
  • Inefficient use of space: 5
  • The new buttons: 5
19 Likes